Thursday, September 5, 2019

OK.... I'm Michelle!!!! But Please, call me Shell

Hey Ya'll!!!!
Dang, where to begin...
I am 45 years old. Almost 46 (Oct. 26th) I have 2 grown kiddos. My son, Gregory is 20 and my daughter, Brittany is 30. YEP! I had that one young! I was pregnant at 14 and had her at 15. That was rough! I bet some of ya'll can relate, huh? Anyhow... I've been living out on my own since age 15 and turns out that Britt has "special" needs. Yep! I did that lol.... Raised her right, too!!! Yay me! well, she recently moved out of my care into an independent living environment because that was her wish. I support her 100 % but I'm lost to death ya'll..... this is all I've known since age 15 so look over my new crazy and just enjoy it along with me Ashley and Teresa!!!!


By: Shell Bevins Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment