Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit









Rainbow Bandz kit includes: 
- 1 Super durable loom
- 1 Hook with base opener
- 600 silicone latex free rubber bands 
- 24 S-clips
**Non toxic, Lead and Latex Free**


My family was chosen to review this Rainbow Bandz kit and we had a blast with it! The instructions are very detailed and easy to follow. I started out making single row bracelets but after only a couple, I decided to add an additional row. My children seem to master looming from the start. They went straight into wide band and jewelry decorated bandz. My son shared the ones that he designed with family and friends, while my daughter and I gained funky, new accessories to our wardrobes :)

Check them out and get your very own kit now by visiting http://www.amazon.com/rainbow+bandz+loom+kit/dp/b00hujx6vy/ie=utf8?m=a5uti14eibhz0&keywords=loom+kit








No comments:

Post a Comment