Friday, July 25, 2014

PetGroomer Deshedding & Pet Grooming Tool




This tool is a nice one! Very sturdy and high quality design, were my first thoughts.I love their guarantee too! 

"UN-BREAKABLE GUARANTEE!- THE ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND. If You Break It We REFUND It. Its As Simple As That!"

Next, I like that the stainless steel comb is covered, which should help keep the teeth from becoming damaged when stored, for quite some time.

My Roxy didn't resist the combing LOL not even one bit.! (She has always disliked  all of the battery powered deshedders that I've tried) Actually, she seemed to enjoy this one a lot! 

I spent about 20 minutes on the first session. I was shocked at how much loose hair that there was on my girl. It's no wonder that I couldn't keep it completely swept up! I'm glad that there is a push button for easy comb cleaning :) I have been using this everyday now. It's not necessary because there isn't much loose hair anymore... but, hey, my baby girl loves the TLC! 

I love #dogs

Get yours now by visiting http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00l8rapoa



No comments:

Post a Comment