Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Argan + Coconut + Jojoba Oil Hair Treatment + Elixir Review




My hair is full of life and shine once again, thanks to this miracle in a bottle. I have been using this Argan Oil daily before straightening my hair and a few times each week as a leave in conditioner. The results have been phenomenal for both! I smooth the oil lightly through my hair with a comb before applying heat from my hair dryer and straightening iron. This stuff makes my hair shine all day long and it's a very noticeable change from the dull, heat damaged hair that I normally have. OH, and  I love the compliments that I am getting as well :)
As for the leave in conditioning quality, FABULOUS! My hair feels healthier all the way to the ends and there is way less breakage than before. Insta Naturals has done it again with this oil. It is definitely a keeper in my book! 

Get your very own Argan Oil for healthier, shinier hair by visiting http://www.intanatural.com/arganhair/



No comments:

Post a Comment